Career-Growth.co is a resume development, training, and consultancy service that helps job seekers prepare resumes and make an impact on prospective employers. The usage of our site is bound by a set of terms and conditions that the jobseekers must agree and adhere to. ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. This is a legally binding agreement. One of the primary objectives of these Terms and Conditions is to discourage and prevent misuse and fraud.
We have no relations/affiliations/partnership with LinkedIn.com or any of the professional networking sites.
- You’ll honour your payment obligations
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
- We do not store your billing information (e.g. credit card details or any banking passwords)
- Career-Growth.co does not charge candidates for providing any job opportunities. Our services are well defined and restricted to resume development/ resume consultancy and in some cases interview training. We provide job leads to candidates. The jobs sourced on our website are from the network of recruiters or companies ( we term them as our “partners”). If the candidate is fit for these open positions we present the candidate to the recruiter or the company.
- Career-Growth.co wants jobseekers to be extremely vigilant regarding any false promise by anyone pretending to be us and in the event of any such observation you should notify us immediately. Our resume writers will contact you for matters related to your resume only. If anyone seeks non-work related information such as Credit Card numbers or Bank information over phone or email do not respond to such requests. Kindly call us or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy & Money Back Guarantee
- A refund will be issued to the client only if he/she applies for it on/before 30 days from the day the complete resume was delivered.
- The refund process will be considered only after the client provides valid proof that he/she has removed the documents from job sites and professional networking sites.
- If the refund is issued, client will have to submit in writing that he/she will not use the resume for his/her future job search.
- In case, the client notices errors in the documents, he/she must highlight the same. The documents will be rectified and if there are any pending edits, a refund will be issued.
Your Rights & Content Ownership
- You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.
- You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, and that the information you provide will be truthful.
- By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services, you agree that Career-Growth.co can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
- You agree to only provide content or information if that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful.
- We may change, suspend or end any Service, or change and modify prices prospectively in our discretion.
- Career-Growth.co is not a storage service. You agree that we have no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content or information that you or others provide, except to the extent required by applicable law.
- When you see or use others’ content and information posted on our website, it’s at your own risk.
- You agree that we are not responsible for third parties’ (including other Members’) content or information or for any damages as result of your use of or reliance on it.
- You are responsible for deciding if you want to access or use third party apps or sites that link from our website Services. Third party apps and sites have their own legal terms and privacy policies, and you may be giving others permission to use your information in ways we would not. Career-Growth.co is not responsible for these other sites and apps — use these at your own risk.
- You understand that Career-Growth.co has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Sites) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Sites and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Sites, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Career-Growth.co does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Sites you acknowledge and agree that Career-Growth.co is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites.
- Career-Growth.co shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- Career-Growth.co reserves all the rights to change the Pricing of any or all of its services as and when it deems necessary. Such a change may not be communicated to the end user explicitly and shall only be visible through the website.
- Career-Growth.co shall have access to your job related documents. The documents shall be retained in our databases post the delivery of services, but will not be shared by a third party without your consent, unless the Law or Government requires so. You agree to indemnify Career-Growth.co in the event the documents are leaked through an internet breach of security.
- Career-Growth.co reserves the rights to the developed resume and other documents developed by Career-Growth.co and shared with you. The developed documents shall be retained in our databases post the delivery of services. The developed documents may be used as Samples for the Website or other users.
- You’re okay with us using our websites, mobile apps, and email to provide you with important notices. This Agreement applies to mobile applications as well. Also, you agree certain additional information can be shared with us.
- If the contact information you provide isn’t up to date, you may miss out on these notices.
- You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) a banner notice on the Service, or (2) an email sent to an address you provided, or (3) through other means including mobile number, telephone, or mail. You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
Complaints Regarding Content
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information provided to us by Members to be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
Dos & Don’ts
Dos. You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name on your documents;
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
Don’ts. You agree that you will not:
- Any information provided by you on this site shall not be misleading in any way.
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by sending inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to Career-Growth.co
- Use an image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo for your profile (including those of actors, authors, models & others);
- Create a false identity on/for Career-Growth.co;
- Misrepresent your current or previous positions and qualifications;
- Misrepresent your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person or our employees;
- Send spam or other unwelcomed communications toCareer-Growth.co or others;
- Scrape or copy profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work);
- Act in an unlawful, libellous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of Career-Growth.co, including, without limitation, using the word “Career-Growth.co” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL except without our permission
- Send Career-Growth.co any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by Career-Growth.co;
- Add Career-Growth.co to distribution lists without our consent or authorization
- Send Career-Growth.co anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- Copy or use the information, content or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized);
- Copy or use the information, content or data on Career-Growth.co in connection with a competitive service (as determined by Career-Growth.co);
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of Career-Growth.co, the Services or any related technology (except as expressly authorized by Career-Growth.co);
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Career-Growth.co without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited Career-Growth.co consultant/writer/employee);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related any information or data;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a Career-Growth.co feature of the Services, without Career-Growth.co consent;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from Career-Growth.co without the consent of Career-Growth.co;
- Share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Services or any related data or information on the website;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Override any security feature of the Website or our Delivery of Services;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services or website (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms)
Use of this Agreement
Here are some important details about how to read the Agreement.
- If a court with authority over this Agreement finds any part of it not enforceable, you and us agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and us agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Agreement. To the extent allowed by law, the English version of this Agreement is binding and other translations are for convenience only. This Agreement (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
- If we don’t act to enforce a breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that Career-Growth.co has waived its right to enforce this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that Career-Growth.co may assign this Agreement to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
- com reserves the rights to alter its terms and conditions as and when it deems necessary. Such a change may not be communicated to the end user explicitly and shall only be visible through the website. If you don’t agree to these changes, you must notify and stop availing the our services.
How To Contact Us
- Email: email@example.com
We value the trust you place on Career-Growth.co and are committed to making your experience safe and fraud-free. Please read our FAQs for questions on Services offered by us and Guarantees.